Image: work by Derick Whitson '17 in the 2017 Thesis Exhibition
Photo by Eileen Barroso
Please note: The Lenfest Center for the Arts is subject to the Key to NYC Executive Order. All guests entering the building will be required to show proof of vaccination. Visitors 18 and older are also required to show an accompanying ID. Children under age 5 cannot be admitted at this time.
Acceptable forms for proof of vaccination include:
- A photo or hard copy of their CDC vaccination card
- NYC COVID Safe App
- New York State Excelsior App
- Official vaccine record
- A photo or hard copy of an official vaccination record of a vaccine administered outside the United States for one of the following vaccines: AstraZeneca/SK Bioscience, Serum Institute of India/COVISHIELD and Vaxzevria, Sinopharm, or Sinovac.
Acceptable forms for proof of identification include:
- Columbia University ID, or approved affiliated institution ID; e.g. Barnard College or Teachers College
- Driver’s License
- Non-Driver Government ID card
Any guest unable to provide proof of vaccination with the accompanying matched ID document will not be granted access to the Lenfest.
The Lenfest Center for the Arts is located at 615 West 129th Street, between Broadway and 12th Avenue, on Columbia University’s Manhattanville campus.
The Lenfest Center for the Arts is proud to join the community of vibrant arts and cultural institutions in West Harlem.
Columbia University makes every effort to accommodate individuals with disabilities. If you require disability accommodations to attend any event at the Lenfest Center for the Arts, please contact Natasha Norton at [email protected].